OEM 360 Degree Camera On-Demand for 2019 – 2022 Sprinter (907) OBD Programmer
- Plug & play OBD programmer- installs in minutes
- The OEM 360 camera button only activates the 360 degree camera at speeds below 10 MPH. Remove that limitation with this programmer.
- Allows OEM 360 degree camera to be turned on at speeds above 10 MPH OR use 360 camera without any 10 MPH auto cutoff for full control
Note: this programmer will work with vehicles equipped with backup camera only and allow for backup camera on-demand if it is equipped with the factory parking sensors. If the vehicle only has a rear camera with NO parking sensors, the 907OBD360 programmer will not work at this time. We are working on a rear camera only version for a future release.
Two programming options available:
- Default programming: Allows camera button on OEM radio to activate the 360 camera above 10 MPH. Please note: if the camera is on below 10 MPH (either from the button or from the gear position) once the vehicle reaches 10 MPH, the camera will shut off automatically and can be turned back on using the button above 10 MPH. For example, if you shift into reverse and then to drive the 360 degree camera will be on automatically in drive- with this programming option, the 360 camera view will turn off automatically when the vehicle reaches 10 MPH (same as the OEM spec). Once the vehicle is above 10 MPH, the 360 camera view can be turned back on using the camera button- the 360 camera view will stay on until a) the button is pressed again or b) the vehicle travels below 10 MPH and then back above 10 MPH.
- ”Always-on” Programming: The alternative programming method removes the 10 MPH cutoff and any time the 360 camera is on it needs to be turned off manually by pressing the camera button. For example, if you shift into reverse and then to drive the 360 degree camera will be on automatically in drive- with this programming option, the 360 camera view will stay on until it is manually turned off.