REMOTE / AUTO START SYSTEM WITH ALARM & HIGH IDLE FOR MERCEDES & FREIGHTLINER SPRINTER
- Worlds first 100% plug & play remote / auto starter, alarm, & high idle for Mercedes / Freightliner Sprinter
- Works with factory key fob out of the box (‘lock-unlock-lock’)
- Includes OEM style high idle with no dealer programming required
- Automatically activates high idle after upon remote start (idle RPM setting programming through instrument cluster menu)
- Easily turn high idle on and off using the turn signal stalk (pull towards you to turn on / off, with parking brake engaged)
- Includes OEM style alarm with no additional hardware required. Additional sensors can be added: shock/tilt/vehicle movement stand-alone (Compustar DAS sensor) or full external Compustar (FT-900AS, CMX, etc.) or full external Directed alarms
- Note: if adding external Compustar alarm, the OEM key fob may longer remote start the vehicle and an external remote and/or Drone should be added for remote start. OEM fob will still arm and disarm the alarm.
- Interfaces with Compustar Drone and Directed Smart Start smart phone control interfaces and RF remotes (for extended range)
- 2-way factory and / or external alarm notifications with Compustar Drone & Directed / Viper Smart Start
- Anti-theft / anti-carjacking feature included (Compustar Drone or Directed Smart Start included). Press AUX1 button on phone app. & vehicle will shut down at 0MPH
- Optional start / stop / status out triggers for use with external input (eg: battery monitor with start/stop relay, compressor monitor, temperature monitor & more)
- Note: when using this auto start with external 1-wire trigger (latched ground to start and run) the system will re-start if ground is still applied to start wire after run-time expiration. The system will continue running and re-starting until external trigger removes ground signal.
- Automatically turns on heated seats based on programmable outside temperature
- Automatically turns on rear defroster at programmable outside temperature threshold
- Automatically turns on cooled seats at programmable outside temperature threshold
- Seamless solution that does not disrupt integrity of the vehicle, keeping warranties intact (100% plug & play). Installation can take as little as 15 minutes.
- User-friendly programmability from steering wheel controls. Adjust options like run time, heated/cooled seat/rear defroster temp. threshold, light flashes, timer start, sensor sensitivity (when adding Compustar DAS sensor) .
- Plug-and-play integration with Compustar DAS sensor (shock/glass-break/tilt/vehicle movement). Sensor interfaces with factory alarm and offers 2-way communication with Compustar Drone and / or Directed / Viper Smart Start
- Plug-and-play integration with full external Compustar (FT-900AS) or Directed alarms . Interfaces with factory alarm.
- Industry leading automotive hardware and firmware
Have questions? SmartKey Starter® FAQ
- Note: an extra key is needed for installation (box for key installation included)
- Note: remote start run time for this system is 1-hour. When using auto start with external 1-wire trigger (latched ground to start and run) the system will re-start if ground is still applied to start wire after run-time expiration. The system will continue running and re-starting until external trigger removes ground signal. Run time is field programmable. Click here for owners manual for programming instructions.
For installation manual, click here