REMOTE / AUTO START SYSTEM FOR SPRINTER WITH ANALOG START / STOP TRIGGER
- Plug-and-play remote / auto start system for Mercedes-Benz, Dodge and Freightliner Sprinter Vans with ground to start
- Use with battery monitor to start vehicle with output from monitor (hold ground to start and run)
- Compatible with all variants from 2007-2018
- Will remote start with factory key fob out of the box (3X Lock)
- Interfaces with Compustar alarm/remote start, RF remotes (for extended range), as well as Compustar Drone smart phone control interface*
- Seamless solution that does not disrupt integrity of the vehicle, keeping all warranties intact
- Please note: remote / auto start run time for this system is 2-hours. If remote start command is initiated through an external Compustar or Directed alarm / remote start module (for example, using a Compustar Drone or RF remote connected to a Compustar module) the run time will be dictated by the device that the remote start command was initiated through (for example, Compustar remote start brains can be programmed for 15-45 minute run-times). If initiating remote start command through OEM key fob or through device connected directly into the SmartKey Starter® module, run time will be the default setting (2 hour default for this system). If a shorter run time is desired, please contact us for custom programming.
- Note: when using this auto start with external 1-wire trigger (latched ground to start and run) the system will re-start if ground is still applied to start wire after run-time expiration. The system will continue running and re-starting until external trigger removes ground signal.
Have questions? SmartKey Starter® FAQ
If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 312-421-1114 or email@example.com
*Compustar remote start brain required for Drone and RF remote integration (CM900, CMX, etc.). OEM key fob will not arm / disarm external alarm. Must use Compustar Drone or RF remote to arm/disarm alarm.